Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Hi there.

This blog is intended to be a massive resoivoir of quotes from people of all walks of life that are pretty useful, or inspiring in some way. If I make up a quote of my own, the quote post won't have any by lines, or will have a byline with my name in it. One of my hobbies is going online or in to books and finding quotes that inspire me to live better. I often put these in to jpg files that I use as a screen save on my own computer. Feel free to use the quotes I present here for that or for whatever other uses you have a need for them for.

For the quotes I put up here myself... I think of myself as a bit of an artist/poet/songwriter/eccentric type and often write out things in sketch books that are sort of written on the fly or talk out things in a digital voice recorder that I occassionally use when I'm driving to and from work and no one else is in the car - I don't have a radio in one of our cars, and am usually up walking the dog and getting ready for work by 3AM, so am a bit tired on occassions as I go to work...this is one way to pass the time better, and it keeps me awake at the same time.

No comments: