Tuesday, November 13, 2007

This is harder than it looks...

I was going to put in a lot of quotes in this blog that were really interesting to me... but what I've been finding and thinking about more and more is that this sort of may violate copyrights of the owners of those quotes... so I guess I'll need to try to stick to looking to public domain sources for quotes since that stuff isn't copyrighted anymore...

I had several quotes in here earlier, but deleted them since they could well be considered copyright violations... so they don't need to be here.

2 comments:

essay best said...

You are a writer and a poet yourself, and then why you need to copy others’ quotes, you can come up with your very own thoughts. Looking forward to it.

cv writing service said...

I really agree with the comment above me.. you should really try to be original with your withering and may be you can come up with something exceptional and great!